Friday 17 May 2013

END YEAR SHOW PROJECT

6/03/13
Today Neil gave us a task. This task is for starting to finalizing our initial ideas for the project. So today I can spent first half of the lesson to think about initial ideas after that I have to write three proposals for this ideas.From  this moment I started to think about the three Ideas that can help me to select a final design I have to submit that before the end of this lesson.I started from my first choice to design a futuristic car but at the moment its not possible I know that but still I think that I can add to my three Ideas.the second one was to redesign the mac computer and third one was to redesign the street lights of UK.

           
           IDEA PROPOSAL. 1

 Redesigning the British street lamps (light). Final out come will be to show the product design as visualization. Animating the design on screen and showing the portfolio (including concept sketches and research).


           
1.      Researching about streetlight, street light designing’s, and different kind of lamp designing’s.
2.      Researching different type of objects that will inspiring to design my concept streetlight
3.      Sketching ideas and inspired themes (rough sketching)
4.      From the rough ideas develop selected concept sketches
5.      Finalize the suitable concept sketch design, convert it into colored sketches
6.      Start to work on 3D model (model, texture, lighting)
7.      Finalizing the design with animation

 IDEA PROPOSAL.2

Designing futuristic city car. Final out come will be to animate the car and show how it will be useful for future city life.
  
1.      Researching about futuristic city cars, urban car designs.
2.      Researching about automobile technology.
3.      Sketching many rough drawing’s and inspirational drawings
4.      Select the suitable   idea and develop the design
5.      Finalize the concept design sketch then draw different views of the car
6.      Start to work on 3D model of the car
7.      Finalize the model with animation
                         IDEA PROPOSAL. 3

Redesigning apple Mac computer. Show the final design as 3D model portfolio and visualization with concept sketches.


1.Researching about apple Mac design history and different apple products
2. Researching about PC and TV designs
3.Sketching Ideas roughly also I will sketch from some inspirational objects.
4.Selecting creative and possible design from the sketches
5.Sketching and coloring all different components of the product and views from different perspective
6.finishing of the sketch work and start 3D design on Maya.
7.finalize the concept design with visualization

I ask Neil about these ideas and he told me that street light is very good and new idea I was also about to say that I personally like the street light idea from this.In my mind I am thinking of to redesign the street lights of UK so I fixed to design the street light.from now I have to start proper research on my street light idea.I have to select and annotate street light design in sketch book .

No comments:

Post a Comment