Thursday 28 March 2013

CREATIVITY AND SOCIAL CONTEXT

Case study
I have to rewrite my case study.I think to make a case study over car design so I find Indian car designer dilip chhabria  for a subject also I wrote about processing of car designing.I always love to do car design i brought a book on this subject that book helped me to write this case study.

Dilip Chhabria is a person who has always thinks about creativity, and a pioneering personality in the field of Indian automotive industry. In 1993 Dilip Chhabria set up Dilip Chhabria Design with aim to offer prototyping services to Indian automotive industry and customized vehicles for the individual buyer. What had started one man’s passion for cars has today evolved into an organization of over 400 designers, engineers and highly skilled craftsmen. In a span of 19 years the company has built over 700 concepts.



This is the car design book that mainly helped me to understand the design process of auto motive designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment