Thursday 23 May 2013

END YEAR SHOW PROJECT

19/4/13

This is just my home made 3D design for a practice to make my street lamp. I didn't use any of the reference image to create this. just straight away in maya and made this model with polygon.
This is the image of ful light model with out the LED I duplicated wings.now I goning to hyper shade and color this model
This image is showing after the texturing I added the LED light this will glow. But I dont actually know how to glow objects in maya so I try to find a tutorial in internet.

http://vimeo.com/19419930

This link above will go to the tutorial and that tutorial help me to glow the LED light. also I try to composite this model with real photograph.
http://vimeo.com/18536683#at=0 This tutorial is for that composition.With the help of this tutorial I understand that how I can add this model to real images in maya.
This is just I created in maya I took this photograph with mobile and add my model to it I always try to change the light direction of the object and its color according to photograph.

This is just a modern bike rendering. I created this model for testing maya mentelray fro my project. In street light design i used maya mental ray materials for rendering and texturing my model.



No comments:

Post a Comment