Wednesday 22 May 2013

END YEAR SHOW PROJECT

20/03/13

To day I was still working in my sketch book trying to sketch some ideas for the street light design.I am drawing some of the designs from my mind.I ask Neil to have a look at this ideas and he like my butterfly design street light.This design is inspired from butterfly wing. This street light design will work with the solar panel. Neil also like my one more idea that design is powered by wind turbine. I like the butter fly design more than the wind turbine powered design I showing below the scanned images of my concept sketch.





This is the butterfly design I selected this design as my final I have some other concept sketches in my sketchbook.I am saying that the wing of this street light is inspire from butterfly not exactly as it look like but I changed it little bit for the concept design.


No comments:

Post a Comment