Wednesday 22 May 2013

END YEAR SHOW PROJECT

18/4/13
To day I continued my 3D model in Maya to make the led light bulb inside the wing. I will only duplicate after this
This is the Light creation with polygon sphere then I used booleans tool to create the holes in side the model.Then I extruded an inside area of each hole.
I will add the light effect inside each hole.But I never light up (glow) an object inside the Maya so I have to find some tutorial to do that after i duplicate this finished wing.

I just duplicated it for a look, I want to know how the light is looking after duplicate the wing, I was convinced the model is looking good perfect for me at this point.

This is a closer look and I created a connection between wings and pillar with a long tube also wings to tube with a small connector. Now I want to connect between tube and the small connector. I will use  merge vertex tool for that then I merge this small connector with the tube. I wont connect this small connector with wings I will just combine them together because the wing is already smoothed so it will take large amount of time to make connection inside the wing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment