Wednesday 22 May 2013

END YEAR SHOW PROJECT

7/03/13
To day I stared to select images of street light that was already designed or concept.I know that the street light image research will help me to get more different ideas and i can understand how they made this ideas as a street light.When I started to research I under stand one thing that all future concept design are green or reduce energy usage or recycle  the object.
Philips talks up benefits of LED street lights | ZDNet. 2013. Philips talks up benefits of LED street lights | ZDNet. [ONLINE] Available at:http://www.zdnet.com/blog/green/philips-talks-up-benefits-of-led-street-lights/21505. [Accessed 4 May 2013].

I am showing above is an example of large companies like Philips are trying to change to led lights and there effect in environments.I am showing here some of the best street light concept ideas that I found in my research.
This is one of the most intelligent street light design ever seen this design is very useful for any city roads that nearby river.this light uses led light for saving energy.

This is a kind of design that are help full for earth in future this design working by recycling the battery.

I like this design. more than other two design this is more practical in the world today. I am also thinking to add solar panel to my design and I will try to add wind turbine but i don't think its possible on every place but if some places have wind so easy to collect energy from wind. 
Now I started my sketch book and try to add this images in the book 25 different street light design.From this and other type of creative or organic designs I try inspire from them.But for me I want to create a light that can stand in today's world.So I will add solar panel and LED lights in my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment