Wednesday 22 May 2013

END YEAR SHOW PROJECT

27/02/13

today I started with making a presentation on end of year show. Basically what  I making is exploring different ideas and showing how I develop through the project. The presentation was good for me to start with some idea.First years presented their presentation.every one doing different type of ideas but they are stick with one idea in their mind.Neil want to explore 5 different ideas or theme to research other than one specific also for the academic research I have to look the theory of my idea not only tutorials.I will add my presentation here.

second years had more game and character design ideas but I would  like develop skills and ideas on product design field.









at this point I am thinking of to make a car design in 3D model but I don't know how much time it will take to make one because its Little complex.I am more intrested in 3D modeling . 

No comments:

Post a Comment