Monday 20 May 2013

END YEAR SHOW PROJECT

28/02/2013

To day start with my presentation, presenting to the class, I want to design automotive but I have to explore 4 more ideas than what I presented. I did start to thinking about four more ideas and I come up with these                
1. Automotive Design
2.Interior Design
3.Architect Design
4. Gadject Design
5.Urban Design
Neil gave us new sheet today that saying to research at least 50 images and annotate each and comparing with other images. Hand in as a sketch book.I have to start the research from now to get these images. After 11 o clock, I attended lesson (power point presentation )by Rowena Beigton(Academic partnership manager from staffordshire university) on Reflective practice.This lesson help me to understand deeply how I need to improve my reflective practice through my course and how I can do higher level of standard in reflective practice.From my personal perspective my own reflective practice need to improve a lot, In the lesson she gave us examples of really good learning journal.I read through it I get  some Idea to develop my writing.Also in the lesson she gave us 4 photograph and we have to reflect on it as a practice.
What I understand from the power point presentation ?
I understand that reflective practice will help me to write higher standard RLJ. The presentation explore different method of writing reflective learning journal.


                
This two example's are from my research in my sketch book I have done each of this design ideas and there 10 images with annotation.

this is the designs that i researched on gadject designing section I personally like to design my own creation and create that design in 3D .I will add this design files in my final dvd file submission in indesign or pdf format.I ask my tutor neil about designing a car for first end year project but he told me that car can be made on second year final show because may be there is not enough time to make a full 3D car design also in second year it is easy to get more idea and I will get more experience so now I think this is better idea.so I should change my mind but I have to stay with 3D model not gaming or animation yet.
I have an idea about designing street lights for roads. I will discuss with Neil next week

No comments:

Post a Comment