Thursday 27 September 2012

UNDERSTANDING THE MEDIA

26/09/2012

To day Neil gave us sheet of brief introduction that saying what we going to do, according to that we have to split into two group's and research on the topic that Neil gave us, The topic was GAMES ARE ART & 3D GRAPHICS HAVE IMPROVED FILM  and we need to debate on the topics  first one was the games are art, I am in the group of debating that games are not an art other group was debating games are art, we have five students in each group, each of us have time of 2 min to make our researched work to present,before that second years represented there project again on power point slide show. second years got a project that need to aim on a specific market.

For the debate I researched about Games are not an art because games are not aimed at a particular person, and games are not a single peace of work, games can only play if electricity is there but real peace of art work can enjoy with out that, I explained it more in front of the group. Also I looked at what is art ? for me art is a language that silently speaking through the creation by the artist, all emotions can feel by looking at there creation but for the game its never going to give any emotional feelings.

From my research I understand that the 3d design industry is widely known around the world I can understand that one day I am also become a part of it. In this debate I researched everything about the subjects but next time I will research into more depth for the subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment