Thursday 13 September 2012

UNDERSTANDING THE MEDIA -1

Wed 12 sep.

I started a new module understanding the media with Neil Brewis. In this module to day I did mostly in photoshop. first Neil showed us how to recreate pictures in photoshop with different type of tools.We started with a pic of Dubai City buildings I have to recreate some of the buildings from the same photograph.




This is the first  image that neil gave us. I changed the view of the buildings my self with photoshop. neil showed us basic photoshop tools for copying, selecting ,deleting unwanted parts of a selected area.

when I was studying graphic design I had many experience working in photoshop, I try  my best to ad this experience to this project


I try to duplicate some of the buildings here. I know that photoshop has many ways to do this work,I think my self can do this building creation but I have to do some research, I did look at some Images in internet.On this my research was take a normal city site Imagine about how many building s can I actually need to duplicate

I am showing here my final image from photoshop

For me its a nice start to understanding the media.I think my work here is better because of my early experience. I still like to do working in photoshop but I know that I want to change it in to 3D soon
In this project I used clone stamp tool to duplicate the buildings into different places and make a  crowded city
I have looked at some of the tutorials IN my early graphic design days I going to add some reference to the tutorials.
http://www.photoshopstar.com/
youtube photoshop tutorials
http://www.lynda.com/Photoshop-training-tutorials/279-0.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment