Wednesday 19 September 2012

MAYA 3D TUTORIAL

19/09/2012

Today class started with a presentation on 3D (what is 3d), second years presented this PP. This presentation is showed different type of 3D usage in the industry,like gaming , film, modeling etc. and talking about more deeply on 3d and neil start conversation. After that neil gave us  introduction to 3d software MAYA , Neil showed us the tools in maya and described how to use it. Then Neil gave us a pre modeled gun that need to fix it back as in real shape, this project used different type of tools in maya for example, moving, rotating,scaling. after the brake second years showed us there power point presentation on there project, that aiming on the different markets of new media, Second years need to create there on subject on this project.
This is the gun model that I fixed.Through this work I understand about the maya interface and how to movie around the objects. During the home time I looked at some basic tutorials in internet to find out how I can improve my learning about maya



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b575ihVFceM

The above youtube tutorial showing how to make a can I made a can in maya. This tutorial was very helpful for me to understand basics of maya.
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment