Thursday 20 September 2012

MAYA 3D DESIGNING

20/09/2012
Today in class we learn about maya more than yesterday, and start to make models with tools that Neil showed us yesterday , To day Neil told us how to color an object in maya using shader's, Started with Lambert shader, In maya i can see different type of shaders,but for now i am using only Lambert, and made a table from looking a actual picture. After noon neil told us to make a room in maya Neil selected our own class room for model.

I am showing here a screenshot of Lambert shader, From here I understand  how i can color and make texture on a object/ color

at the bottom I showing my table design i did it in class today, that different color's and texture's   are made by using Lambert shaders



I did use different type of tools when i made this table, for me i did use extrude to more for modeling also vertex, edge, face are the tools that commonly used today




Todays task was really good i will try again to color some object. I have looked at some tutorial on how to coloring in maya for more understanding on the task.

Today also the room design started I took some photos of the wall and desk and all colored items from our class room. I will look some extra tutorials on room designing in 3d.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beDHy7dvEBs - tutorial about making room

 This picture is an example of 3d texturing I can see the frame work in bottom picture.



I started room designing with polygon objects, I first start to make the desks in the class and the mac computers, chairs.

For me when I start to make the chair it was bit hard that time to make the legs of the chair but I looked at a tutorial about how i can duplicate object in circle way so I find out in edit there is a option called duplicate special wit that option I can do what I need.


This is the first bit I have done with my room design From now I have to make the wall and the floor.

I think that should be easy relative to the inside objects




The bottom Image is my final work but later on I have to add some texture to it to get more real feeling


No comments:

Post a Comment