Thursday 11 October 2012

UNDERSTANDING THE MEDIA

10.10.2012



To day I started with my 747 aircraft design from last week.Neil also told us to make a CD with all the work that i have done through the course. I try to finish of my 3d room design but the file from my home is not showing inside maya, I think because of the version of maya. My maya 2012 and college got 2011. I checked on inter net how I can open my file with this problem. Then I find out that if I save as .fbx file then imported into 2011 version of maya i can open the file then save again as .mb file. For my 747 design I done the wheel's and engines also the fan blades in the engine, Then I ask neil how can i smooth the object that made with low polygon, Neil told me that if I want to smooth a object select smooth from menu I can adjust the selected faces to smooth otherwise it need to done manually by moving each line and adding edge loop tool.
                                                               After finishing my 747 design I try to make one animation , gun and bullet. A bullet moving from gun trying to experiment with animation, I would like to animate my camera but at the moment i want only to animate on my bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment